Today we’ve baking bread, coconut flour keto bread to be precise. I realize I’ve done many bread recipes and there are always people asking for alternative methods, sometimes it’s a different flour or sometimes it’s not having an oven or a microwave. So today we’re doing a loaf made out of coconut flour which will complete our trilogy of almond flour bread, peanut butter bread and now coconut flour bread.
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch
USA Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/headbangers-kitchen
India Store (T-Shirts): https://www.redwolf.in/headbangers-kitchen
India Store (Mugs): http://todphod.com/product/headbangers-kitchen-mug/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/199707028450429
Macros per slice
Net Carbs: 2g
Macros are for 1 slice. Cut the loaf into 12 slices.
– 75 grams (1/2 Cup) Coconut Flour
– 16 grams (4 Tbsp) Pysillium Husk
– 125 ml (1/2 Cup Warm Water
– 100 ml (6 Tbsp) Olive Oil
– 1 Tsp Salt
– 1 Tsp Xanthan Gum
– 1 Tsp Baking Powder
– 6 Eggs
1. Add the warm water to the psyillium husk and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix the coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt
3. In another bowl whisk the eggs along with the olive oil
4. Add the psyillium husk to the eat mixture and beat well.
5. Finally add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat till all well combined
6. Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper and well greased up.
7. Bake for 40 minutes
8. Remove and allow the bread to cool before removing from the loaf tin
9. Slice into 12 slices and serve.